Meet our La Chamba collection. Known throughout Colombia for preparing and serving traditional dishes, these sleek pieces are one of a kind. Hand made using local area clays, then burnished with a stone, this cookware has a distinctive black color and elegant look.
- You can cook with oil in the oven AND on top of the stove.
- If the stove has an electric ring it it is better to use a heat diffuser. If you don’t use a diffuser, the finish around the base may revert to the color of terracotta over time; but this does not in any way prejudice product reliability.
- On a gas stove, a diffuser is not necessary.
- The one thing that must be avoided with these products is thermal shock... do not take the hot product out of the oven and put it on a cold surface or run under cool water.
- Download our La Chamba Fact Sheet here!